copas dari threat sebelah :Every Arsenal Transfer Rumour Listed Here – In and out!
Posted on May 23, 2013 by admin
Transfer targets, who in and who out? by Spendah.
Hello Gooners! In this article, I will assess all our transfer dealings in the coming transfer window after our glorious victory for the top 4. Feel free to post you thoughts, and please don’t be too harsh as this is only my second article. I will be looking to write more articles for this website.
Well first thing’s first, lets start with who we will sell.
Transfers OUT –
I really don’t see any of our keepers leaving, possibly Mannone though.
- Squillaci: 0m, terrible guy, deserves a slap, will leave this summer as he is out of contract.
- Djourou: 2m, pretty similar to Squillaci, only slightly better but still not good enough for us.
- Santos: 2m, this guy just makes me want to puke, end of.
- Sagna: 10m, good full back on his day, but you can clearly tell he doesn’t want to be here and his time is up. I fully respect him though as he has served the club long and well.
- Denilson: 5m, I liked the guy but never seemed good enough, sorry.
- Coquelin: Loan him for some experience
- Arshavin: 0m, very talented guy but never correctly utilized by Wenger. Out of contract this summer, will let him leave with my blessings.
- Frimpong: Loan him to a club that will actually play him
- Bendtner: 7m, only way is out for the ‘best striker in the world’.
- Chamakh: 4m, hit the ground running, but then tailed off when Van Perscum came back from injury.
- Chu-Young: 2m, I think it would be hard to find any buyers for this one :/
Total with transfer budget: 102M
The following transfers in doesn’t mean all will happen, just some of our targets and what they will costif we are to get them. Again I reiterate, I highly doubt we will get all, only a few, these are just options.
Transfers IN –
Nobody, happy summer everyone
, nah just kidding lol.
- Cesar: 5m, wouldn’t be very hard to take, this is a world class shot-stopper who has won the champions league and would probably jump at the chance to run away from a relegated team. And still has quality so Szczesny can learn off him.
- Valdes: 10m, unlikely, but who wouldn’t like him at the emirates?
- Begovic: 8m, not really a fan of this fella, but hey, if he’s linked, then he’s linked.
- McCarthy: 3m, I seriously don’t rate this guy, if we get him then shame on us.
- Williams: 8m, I don’t like this geezer either, I haven’t been too impressed with what I have seen, although I haven’t seen alot of him so I cannot make any judgements. I think however he would be a good squad player and good to bring in in case of any injuries to our main centre backs.
- Piczcsek: 12m, Great right back from last season’s Bundesliga champions, wouldn’t cost too much and would be a good replace ment for Sagna and competition for the upcoming Jenkinson.
- Hummels: 15m, Probably the most unlikely defender signing, but I would quite simply be chuffed if we manage to get this guy.
- N’Koulou: 10m, Arsenal have shown interest and he has shown hints of wanting a move away from Marseille.
- Capoue: 12m, absolute beast of a DM, although gives away too many fouls which could prove costly. And apparently, in France, they rate Diaby better than him.
- Gonalons: 10m, somebody good to sit on front of the back 4, would seriously consider this lad.
- Wanyama: 12m, another beast of a DM, I would prefer him over Capoue as he gives away less fouls.
- Strootman: 14m, I haven’t seen a lot of this guy, but from what I’ve heard he is one of the most promising DMs in the country.
- Kondogbia: 10m, to be perfectly honest, I have only recently heard of this guy.
- Fellaini: 23m, this is the price it would take to prise him away from Everton, and this monster of a player will hold strong competition from other Premier league clubs.
- Fabregas: 20m, unlike most people, I can actually see this one happening. Everything is set up in our favour, Barca owe us money, if they sell him to another club then we get half of what they get, we get first option, if he was to leave, he would only leave for Arsenal, he is clearly unhappy at the club, he bought a flat in London for his girlfriend, I could go on. COYG!
- Isco: 24m, classy midfielder from Malaga, Cazorla and Monreal could help make this move happen. Would fit in easily with the Arsenal side and Malaga will be in financial problems. Only thing in the way is competition from other clubs.
- Turan: 19m, a real class act but Chelsea look real interested in him.
- McCarthy: 7m, good for a club like Liverpool but not good enough for Arsenal.
- Schneiderlin:6m, pretty much same as McCarthy.
- Sanogo: Free, he will probably be coming, the real question is, does he look more like an Henry or a Chamakh?
- Jovetic: 22m, I can definetely see him coming, he would be like a more skillful but less scoring RVP.
- Higuain: 18.6m, I can also see him coming, and his partnership with Jovetic is absolutely mouth-watering. Do we have a new Henry-Bergkampin our sights? I also dont agree with those people who say he misses too much chances. Well for your information, he has Benzema and C.Ronaldo for competition!!
- David Villa: 12m, I heard Spurs want him, let them have him, he’s past it IMO.
- Rooney: 30m, fat guy, wouldn’t suit Arsenal, unfit, problems off the pitch, 250k a week, NO THANK YOU!
- Soldado: 18m, a top quality player but don’t see it happening.
- Benteke: 14m, THE BELGIAN BEAST!!! I would love him at Arsenal, plus hes á Gooner, only the potential partnership of Higuain and Jovetic stands in his way. But I’m an absolute fan of this guy. Pace, Power, the lad has it all and still only 22!
- Remy: 7m, if we get him, I would literally cry, this guy is no where near Arsenal standard!
What I will be happy with:
Jovetic – 22m
Higuain – 18.6m
Wanyama – 12m
Piczcsek – 12m
Williams – 8m
Fabregas – 20m
Total: 92.6m, within our budget if we sell our deadwood!
We could see a line up of:
Bench: Fabianski, Williams, Verm, Walcott, Podolski, AOC, Arteta, Giroud
PROMOTE: Gnabry, Akpom, Eisfield, Miquel
I think this squad is definetely capable of winning the title. While I’m at it, Happy St.Totteringham’s everyone! Post what you think on who we will get.